In accordance with the requirements of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), as well as other generally applicable laws on the protection of personal data, we undertake to maintain security and confidentiality of the obtained personal data. All employees of the service have been appropriately trained in processing and protection of personal data.
Each User can choose whether and to what extent they want to use our services and share information about themselves. Each User has the right to remove such data or not to use our service.
The administrator of the personal data of website Users is Stowarzyszenie TKKF Kompas based in Pasterka 6, 57-350 Kudowa-Zdrój.
We have appointed the Inspector for Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as IODO). This is the person with whom you can contact in all matters concerning the processing of personal data and exercising the rights relating to such processing.
Contact to the IODO:
Mailing address: Stowarzyszenie TKKF Kompas,Pasterka 6, 57-350 Kudowa-Zdrój. E-mail: email@example.com
When processing Users’ personal data, we apply the following rules:
- compliance with the law, fairness and transparency: we process personal data in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law. We comprehensively inform the people whom the data concern (Users) about all issues relating to it,
minimisation and adequacy of the data: we process only the data (relevant) that is actually needed to achieve a given objective,
- data accuracy: we do our best to ensure that the data that we process is up to date and accurate,
- purpose limitation and safe storage of the processed data: we collect personal data only for a specific and legitimate purpose. We store the data in a form that allows identification of the person to whom the data relates. We process it only as long as it is necessary to accomplish the purpose for the implementation of which we have collected it (unless the obligations imposed by law require further processing),
- integrity and confidentiality of the data: we provide such technical and organisational solutions thanks to which processed personal data is secure,
- accountability: we are able to show that when processing personal data we act in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law.
- On our website we collect the following personal data of our Users:
- name and surname-when submitting a movie or a book to the competition, journalist accreditation, volunteer application;
- telephone number-contact data for entries, accreditation or volunteering;
- email address-by the e-mail address the confirmation of application is sent and correspondence is conducted;
- diet – when applying for journalist accreditation and volunteering-to provide the correct type of meals;
- T-shirt size-when applying for journalist accreditation and volunteering-to provide the correct type of the T-shirt;
- face photo – when applying for journalist accreditation and volunteering-in order to print the ID;
- address – when applying for volunteering-to select people who live closest to us.
- Providing the above data is necessary in the following cases:
- when applying for journalist accreditation
- when applying for a volunteer
- when submitting a film to the competition,
- when submitting a book to a book contest
- application is voluntary, the data is stored in the database to enable and facilitate the service during the Festival. A User can agree for the above data to be saved and used on future visits to our website without providing it again. The User’s consent may be withdrawn at any time by contacting the IODO (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Owners of other websites shall not have access to the data.
- If a User does not agree to personalize the service and statistics, they should disable cookies in the browser options.
The legal basis for personal data processing for individual purposes and the time of its processing are as follows:
- Purpose-performance of the contract between Stowarzyszenie TKKF KOMPASS and a User of the service – legal basis – Article 6, Section 1b) GDPR-the necessity for the performance of the contract of which the User is a party;
- Purpose-marketing of the administrator’s products and services (including analysis and profiling of data for marketing purposes by automating means), statistical measurements – legal basis – Article 6, Section 1a), the consent of the data subject (User);
- Purpose – data processing for technical reasons to maintain the continuity and functionality of the service – legal basis – Article 6, Section 1f) – the administrator’s legitimate interest.
A User’s personal data, as part of our services, shall be processed only in the case of us having one of authorised by GDPR legal basis for its processing and for the sole purpose adapted to a given basis, as described above.
The data shall be processed as long as there are grounds for its processing:
- in the case of giving the consent until its withdrawal, limitation or other activities on your side restricting this consent,
- in the case of necessity of the data for the performance of the contract- its term and for the period necessary to redress, as well as in view of the obligations provided for by law, for example tax,
- if the basis for the data processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator-as long this legitimate interest exists.
If a User has given consent, the provided email address shall be used for marketing purposes of the administrator’s products and services -Stowarzyszenie TKKF KOMPAS, Pasterka 6, 57-350 Kudowa-Zdrój, as well as for statistical purposes. The User’s consent may be withdrawn at any time.
If the consent was granted when setting up a User account on the website, the withdrawal shall be made by contacting the IODO (email@example.com).
- We do not share personal information collected from a User with third parties, with the exception of the entities cooperating with the service, for example, courier and forwarding companies which deliver the necessary materials, PR agencies that support journalist accreditation, hosting companies. In such cases, the amount of data transferred to companies cooperating with the service is limited to the required minimum.
- All companies cooperating with the service that have the access to the User-supplied personal data have committed to protect it to the extent consistent with applicable law and to train their employees in the field of processing and protection of personal data.
- The personal data we possess may be made available to competent public authorities if required by the applicable law or relevant agreements.
- We do not store confidential information such as credit card numbers or bank account access data.
The personal data that we have received from the Users is not transferred outside the European Economic Area, and we do not plan such actions in the future.
- Users have the following rights in connection with processing their personal data by us:
- the right to access their data, including obtaining the copy,
- the right to demand correcting data,
- the right to delete data (in certain situations),
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of data,
- the right to object (in certain situations).
- If the data is processed on the basis of the consent, Users can also exercise the right to withdraw the consent to the extent to which the data is processed. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal. The ways of withdrawing the consent are indicated in Section 5 and 7 above.
- If the User’s data is processed based on the consent or as part of the service provided (data is necessary for the provision of the service) they may exercise the right to transfer personal data, that is- to receive from the administrator their personal data in a structured, widely-used and machine-readable format. It can be transferred to another data controller.
In order to exercise these rights please contact the data controller or IODO (data in Section 3 above).